Fixed-wing class 3 RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft System) Zangão V relies on avionics and control systems for highly stable flights, even with minimum training operators. It offers a high payload capability and great reliability, with sensors that allow automated flights, covering pre-programmed areas without any pilot action. Differently from other models’ adaptations, Zangão V was conceived and developed since the beginning as a modular platform, able to carry several types of camera dedicated to mapping and timely corrections on precision agriculture systems.
- Agriculture mapping
- Environmental monitoring
- Power grid inspection
- Industrial plant inspection
- Construction and mining volume calculation
- Wind-power mapping for wind farms
- Single flight coverage: up to 10 km²
- Ground sampling distante (GSD): minimum of 1,5 cm
- Orthomosaic accuracy: up to 3 cm
- Digital elevation model accuracy: up to 5 cm
- Professional use
Click on the button and download the brochure.
Or get in touch for questions and commercial info.